- • Providing taxi services and excellent customer service by reaching the destination quickly and safely;
- • It is possible to work under a contract or to rent a car from Tallink Takso or to use a personal car;
- • Our fleet consists of new vehicles with an average age of two to three years;
- • Modern taxi equipment and navigation devices simplify the taxi driver's work;
- • Our call centre ensures orders for all of our taxi drivers round the clock;
- • Our taxi drivers can provide taxi services in the best taxi stops in Tallinn with plenty of customers
- • A suitable candidate should be hard working, honest, diligent and result-oriented;
- • They should have at least three years of driving experience and an impeccable driving record;
- • Good knowledge of Tallinn, ability to drive safely and respect for fellow drivers;
- • Ability and interest in being friendly towards customers and able to offer the best service;
- • They like to work in shifts and want to drive with new and well-maintained vehicles;
• Language skills: good Estonian, good spoken Russian, knowledge of English is a plus.
- • Working under an employment contract or a rental contract;
- • Competitive salary;
- • Necessary training for taxi equipment;
- • A vehicle that is always working, clean and well-maintained;
- • Work-wear and employee friendly working conditions;
- • A car park near the city centre and free parking for personal cars;
- • Sport benefits.
To apply, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the candidate form below and we will contact you.
For more information, contact AS Tallink Takso at 7 Kadaka Road, Tallinn 10621.
Urmas Vilms phone: +372 640 8922
Alger Holzmann phone: + 372 640 8930